Can be tailored to your business requirements
Effective Leadership and Team Communication
This one day workshop comprises of discussions in conflict management and using the SDI (Strength Deployment Inventory) to help leaders understand their own style and preferences.
Using this tool will allow leaders to recognize situations where borrowing another style would generate a better outcome. Training that provides opportunities for participants to practice borrowing other behaviours tends to be more memorable and have a more lasting impact.
The seven Motivational Value Systems (from the SDI) will be presented to illustrate leadership styles:
- Blue (Altruistic-Nurturing) is a supportive style of leadership;
- Red (Assertive-Directing) is a directive style of leadership.
- Green (Analytic-Autonomizing) is a Procedural style of leadership.
- Hub (Flexible-Cohering) is a consensus-based style of leadership.
- Red-Blue (Assertive-Nurturing) is a coaching or mentoring leadership style.
- Red-Green (Judicious-Competing) is a strategic style of leadership.
- Blue-Green (Captious-Supporting) is an empowering leadership style.
“I liked the real-life scenarios drawn from the presenter’s experience”
“small group exercises – very well done, learned a lot; instructor is great!”
“Anita made the concepts very clear with relative examples; Upbeat and positive.”
“Great communicator, efficient, flexible; Anita is fantastic! I’d take all courses taught by her!”
“very attentive to questions; very useful; high-pace session; very energetic environment”